Skin-Diver takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following
Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how Skin-Diver treats personal information that Skin-Diver
collects and receives, including information related to your past
use of Skin-Diver products and services. Personal information is information
about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address,
email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Skin-Diver
does not own or control, or to people that Skin-Diver does not employ
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Skin-Diver collects personal information when you register with
Skin-Diver, when you visit Skin-Diver pages or the pages of certain
Skin-Diver partners. Skin-Diver may combine information about you
that we have with information we obtain from business partners or
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, Address,
City, State, zip, Country, Phone number and email address. Once you
register with Skin-Diver and sign in to our services, you are not
anonymous to us.
- Skin-Diver automatically receives and records information on our
server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page
- Skin-Diver uses information for the following general purposes:
to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests
for products and services, improve our services, contact you and conduct
- Skin-Diver does not rent, sell, or share personal information about
you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide
products or services you've requested, when we have your permission,
or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf
of or with Skin-Diver under confidentiality agreements. These
companies may use your personal information to help Skin-Diver
communicate with you about offers from Skin-Diver and our marketing
partners. However, these companies do not have any independent
right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or
to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to
investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,
suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the
physical safety of any person, violations of Skin-Diver's terms
of use, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Skin-Diver is acquired
by or merged with another company. In this event, Skin-Diver will
notify you before information about you is transferred and becomes
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Skin-Diver may set and access Skin-Diver cookies on your computer.
- You can access most parts of the websites with cookies being enabled,
but you need in order to login and check or change your personal information,
articles and organiztions.
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your Skin-Diver Account Information.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating
to the Skin-Diver service, such as service announcements, administrative
messages and the Skin-Diver Newsletter, that are considered part of
your Skin-Diver account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out
of receiving them.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who
we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information
to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply
with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Skin-Diver Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Skin-Diver uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to
protect data transmissions.
Questions and Suggestions
- Skin-Diver may update this policy. We will notify you about significant
changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice
to the primary email address specified in your Skin-Diver account
or by placing a prominent notice on our site.